Monday, September 10, 2007

Ask me about my WEINER!!!!


Its amazing some of the things you see when you are out riding your bike. Yep, I did that this weekend even though I probably shouldn't have considering my separated shoulder from the San Ardo race 2 weeks ago.

Well, here is the latest...Ok, so a few Mice saw me out on the road this weekend. I rode both days but took it easy and the shoulder, except for some stiffness it felt good. I think my triceps hurt more than anything. And then falling UP my stairs yesterday didn't help either but I digress.

That said, had my Orthopedist Appt (Dr. Belzer) today and he said it was just a 2nd degree separation and that I can ride my bike today if I want. (Then I told him I already did)

He also told me to take it easy, ice it and suggested some exercises for me to do. Then told me in a very doctorly voice to NOT CRASH (no shit) and sent me on my way...no surgery needed!

Yay ME!!!

No comments: